Welcome aboard! This is Starbase 314, my center for all things Star Trek. Take a seat, order a ractigino, and make yourself at home.
Open hailing freqencies and mail me at email@example.com
This starbase is in its earliest stages of construction. As you can see, we don't even have the wallpaper up yet. The transporter is at your disposal and you can beam to Star Trek pages spread across the web.
This is a list of current transport sites. I'll do my best to update it regularly.
- I've said it before and I'll say it again, If you like Star Trek, you've gotta try Deep Space Muse
- At the Klingon Language Institute you can learn to swear in Klingon with the best of 'em!
- Here's the official Star Trek web site at MSN, Star Trek Continuum but I can't check much out since I don't subscribe to the Microsoft Network.
- You can site-to-site transport to Holodeck Three , which is easily one of the most incredible Star Trek sites I've seen! Unfortunately, sometimes my computer locks up when I go there, so watch out for that.
- These coordinates take you to a Star Trek The Next Generation daily trivia site. You match pictures with the episodes they came from (multiple choice) but some are pretty sneaky, like they show a picture of the ship orbiting a planet, or just a panel. Beam to the trivia page.
- Yet another great Star Trek page! Dang, this page is beginning to look really pathetic. :::sigh::: Jacob's Star Trek Page(From where I got all the tiny commbadges on the pages. Thanks Jacob!)
- Join the crew of the Frontier on the newsgroups! Check the info at the STF home page
- And, of course, the official Star Trek page startrek.com
The Viacom Store opened in Chicago! Viacom is owner of Paramount which makes Star Trek. In it's unfairly-small section of the store is a green-screen used to make pictures of people beaming on either Original or Next Generation transporter pads. There are also huge screens showing clips and info, and there is a ship display of the famous ships of Trek, along with information spoken by the "computer". Of course, there are tons of things to buy there, also! You've gotta see this! Stars of shows owned by Viacom (such as Larisa Olyenik of Alex Mack and Jeri Ryan of Star Trek Voyager make appearances now and then.
Beam back to the homepage.
I don't intend to really make people mad by this teeny-tiny tribute to Star Trek. DSMuse and its logo are property of...whoever runs it, I guess. Star Trek and everything on this page related to it are trademarks and owned by Paramount which is owned by Viacom. The Microsoft Network is owned and operated by the Microsoft company (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong and PLEASE e-mail me before you get mad.)